Avedel Estates Subdivision Near SM Consolacion
Avedel Estates Subdivision will start accepting reservation for commercial and residential lots by August 28, 2014.
Avedel Estates Subdivision has about 312 mixed lots composed of commercial and residential lots. The total area is about 5 hectares and almost 1 hectare is already reserved for “fast-action” clients. Most commercial lots are already sold.
Avedel Estates Subdivision Prices
Commercial Lots are around 6,500 per sqm and lot sizes are from 100 to 200 sqm. Residential lots are however only 3,500 pesos per sqm but eventually it will increase after the initial opening. Other nearby subdivision like Elizabeth View Homes which already developing is around 4,300 per sqm so it is expected that when Avedel Estate Subdivision started the development of the area, it will increase probably around 4,000 per sqm.
Avedel Estates Subdivision Amenities
Avedel Estates Subdivision has complete amenities like basketball court, clubhouse, underground drainage system, wide concrete subdivision roads, mini parks.
Avedel Estates Subdivision Payment Scheme
The payment scheme is easy and very light. For straight 5 years, there is no downpayment and zero percent interest rate. So for a 100 sqm lot area, your monthly payment is only Php5,667 per month straight for 60 months (5 years).
Avedel Estates FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Where is this located?
– Located in Danglag, Consolacion Cebu
2. Where are the access points to the subdivision?
– San Narciso Parish, Consolacion Brgy Road and between SM Consolacion and Cebu Home Builders Provincial Road
3. How much is the investment per square meter?
Residential lot investment starts at Php3,500 per square meter
Commercial lot investment starts at Php6,500 per square meter
4. What is the required minimum value of houses to be built?
-No requirement value as long as it’s fully finished with paint of your choice.
5. Is there a building height?
Maximum building height is 9 meters
6. What type of materials and architectures are required?
All buildings must be of strong materials and not of light materials
Avedel Estates FINANCING SCHEMES
1. Is there a reservation fee?
YES. IT’s Php 10,000 pesos goog for 30 days non-refundable. This will form part of the total contract price.
2. What financing scheme do you have?
Cash basis. (20 percent retention with 10 perecent discount)
In-House financing scheme (5 years to pay zero interest)
3. What are the options in paying the monthly amortization?
-You may pay cash every month at the developer’s office. You may deposit directly to developer’s bank account and email the deposit slop to the office for verification. You may leave post-dated check.
1. How long iwll processing of individual titles take?
– From Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS) it takes 5 to 6 months (turnover of subdivision is 5 years with the deed of absolute sale) 5 years and 6 months max.
2. When can I build my home in AVEDEL ESTATES?
– You can build your house after turnover or upon 80% payment of the total contract price contingent to the completeness of site development
For Site Tour and more inquiries:
For more details contact:
Real Estate Broker®